- Language – be thoughtful about the accuracy and impact of language
- E-Value For Money – Equity, Effectiveness, Efficiency, Economy, Environment
- Ambition – chip away at sex inequality and climate change
- Respect – value perspectives: what applies to another place may apply to ours
- New players – introduce new and unexpected players to development
- Sex Equality – promote women and girls in work, training and rights
This interview with one of our directors, Cathy Ratcliff, explains why language is so important to us: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1726942/8898927 .
And this interview with Cathy explains why perspective is so important to how we conduct international cooperation and relations. It’s ultimately about decolonisation: https://people-to-people-podcast.captivate.fm/episode/people-and-perspective