Thrive is a not-for-profit international development organisation. We emphasise women’s and girls’ rights, the climate, the environment, value for money and strengthening governance, all essential for sustainable social wellbeing.
We are committed to all the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and our first two projects, in Malawi, contribute particularly to:
- SDG 1 – No poverty,
- SDG 2 – Zero hunger,
- SDG 3 – Good health and well-being,
- SDG 4 – Quality education,
- SDG 5 – Gender equality,
- SDG 6 – Clean water and sanitation,
- SDG 10 – Reduced inequalities,
- SDG 13 – Climate action,
- SDG 16 – Peace, justice and strong institutions.
Thrive is based in Scotland, and has three directors in Scotland, one in Malawi and an accountant in Scotland.