Thrive is a not-for-profit organisation which emphasises women’s and girls’ rights, the climate, the environment, and careful language and media.
We are committed to all Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and our first four projects contribute particularly to:
- SDG 1 – No poverty,
- SDG 2 – Zero hunger,
- SDG 3 – Good health and well-being,
- SDG 4 – Quality education,
- SDG 5 – Gender equality,
- SDG 6 – Clean water and sanitation,
- SDG 10 – Reduced inequalities,
- SDG 13 – Climate action,
- SDG 16 – Peace, justice and strong institutions.
Thrive has three directors in Scotland, one in Malawi, one in Cameroon and an accountant in Scotland.