- Thrive began work in 2017, supporting community forestry in Malawi.
- Our second project is in Fair Trade in Malawi.
- Thrive promotes women and girls; most of our people are women.
- Thrive does what it can to reduce climate change.
- Thrive aims to be thoughtful in the language that we use.
- Thrive promotes transparency, good governance and good media.
- Thrive people work with minimum office costs: we are working to reduce poverty.
Thrive is based in Scotland.
Thrive is a member of Scotland’s International Development Alliance.