- Thrive began work in 2017, and has two projects, in community forestry (part of our Climate and environment programme) and Fair Trade (part of our Professionalism in aid programme).
- Thrive promotes women and girls, and most of its people are women.
- Thrive does what it can to reduce climate change.
- Thrive avoids demeaning talk of givers and receivers, donors and recipients.
- Thrive promotes transparency and good governance.
- Thrive people work from our laptops and phones, without an office, use public transport, and meet in free venues; we always remember that we are working to reduce poverty.
Thrive is based in Scotland.
Thrive is a member of: