- Thrive started work in 2017, developing community forestry in Malawian schools.
- Next we helped a Malawian rice-farmers’ association join the World Fair Trade Organisation.
- Our third project is a video in 2021 from people in Malawi affected by climate change.
- A future project may be on how the media talks about other countries.
- Thrive promotes women and girls; most of our people are women.
- Thrive promotes measures to reduce climate change.
- Thrive aims to be thoughtful in the language that we use.
- Thrive people work with minimum office costs: we are working to reduce poverty.
Thrive is based in Scotland (Lochaber, Glencoe and Edinburgh) and Malawi (Livingstonia).
Thrive is a board member of Scotland’s International Development Alliance.