- Thrive aims to help change the ways in which people in the global North and South see each other and hence themselves.
- Thrive avoids talk of givers and receivers, and instead sees people from South and North of the globe as capable of helping solve their own and each other’s problems.
- Thrive began work in 2017, with one project, in Malawi.
- Thrive aims to unite people with complementary expertise, including those who have something unexpected to contribute to international work.
- Thrive promotes transparency and good governance.
- Thrive promotes women and girls in all its work, and most of its people are women.
- Thrive reverses environmental damage where it can, as part of all its work.
- Thrive people work from their laptops without the expense of an office, travel by public transport where feasible, and meet in venues with minimal cost; we always remember that we are working to reduce poverty.
Thrive is based in Scotland.
Thrive is a member of: