- Thrive began work in 2017, with one project, in Malawi.
- Thrive promotes women and girls, and most of its people are women.
- Thrive reverses environmental damage as part of its work.
- Thrive does what it can to reduce climate change.
- Thrive avoids demeaning talk of givers and receivers, donors and recipients.
- Thrive promotes transparency and good governance.
- Thrive people work from their laptops without an office, use public transport, and meet in free venues; we always remember that we are working to reduce poverty.
Thrive is based in Scotland.
Thrive is a member of: