- Thrive began work in 2017, with a project in community forestry, which ended in late 2020. Our second project is in Fair Trade.
- Thrive promotes women and girls, and most of our people are women.
- Thrive does what it can to reduce climate change.
- Thrive avoids demeaning talk of givers and receivers, donors and recipients, and aims to be thoughtful in the language that we use. Thrive sees good media as a vital part of democracy and of promotion of knowledge between countries.
- Thrive promotes transparency and good governance.
- Thrive people work from our laptops and phones, without an office, use public transport, and meet in free venues; we always remember that we are working to reduce poverty.
Thrive is based in Scotland.
Thrive is a member of Scotland’s International Development Alliance.